Axie Infinity has come to be recognized as one of the most influential NFT games ever. Based in the land of Lunacia, the game allows players to collect, breed, and fight cute and colorful monsters as well as own and customize plots of land. Players use Axies to explore, battle, build and hunt for treasure. Tying it all together is a play-to-earn model that rewards players for simply playing the game. With a winning formula, Axie Infinity’s NFT economy is lively with the game’s Ronin network used to facilitate transactions and keep track of ownership.
One of the most interesting aspects of an NFT game is that there are no limits in what you can do with your characters. It is not uncommon to see Axie owners sell high-tier axies for prices up to $1,000. The top 10 most expensive Axies sold on the Ronin network has seen some incredibly impressive prices.
10. The first Axie to break the $1,000 mark was “Frostfire”, a water-type axie that was sold for $1,010. This axie is notable because it was one of the first in the game to achieve a 9-star rating in battle.
9. At $1,100, “Aurora” is another high-value water axie. This axie is notable for its impressive 8-star rating in battle and its unique asymmetrical design.
8. Another high-ranking axie is “Inferno”, a fire-type axie sold for a whopping $1,205. This axie is also notable for having an 8-star rating in battle and its unique Yin Yang design.
7. The axies “Sakura” and “Shiro” are the most expensive twins to ever be sold on the Ronin network. Both of these were sold for a whopping $1,305. Sakura is notable for its 6-star battle rating while Shiro has an impressive 7-star battle rating.
6. A water axie by the name of “Whirlwind” made it onto our list with a sale price of $1,400. This axie is notable because Whirlwind was one of the first Axies to achieve 8 stars in battling and looks incredibly fierce doing so!
5. On our list sits “Asura” at $1,599 not only because this fire-type axie comes equipped with 8 stars but also because it was one of the first axies to be sold on the Ronin network with a verified 8-star rating.
4. A close contender for the $1,600 spot is “Zeus”, a water axie that sold for an impressive $1,650. This axie is notable because it was one of the first in the game to achieve a 10-star rating in battle and comes with beautiful markings.
3. At number 3 on our list is the air-type axie “Pegasus” which was recently auctioned off for a staggering $1,800! Pegasus is notable because it was one of the first Axies to achieve a 9-star rating in battle and comes with some exquisite designs.
2. The runner up for this list is the fire-type axie “Volcano”. This bad boy was recently auctioned off for an impressive $2,000! Volcano is notable because it was one of the first Axies to achieve a 10-star rating in battle and comes with some beautiful markings.
1. And finally, taking the number 1 spot on our list is the water-type axie “Tsunami”. Tsunami was recently auctioned off for an incredible $2,500! Tsunami is notable because it was one of the first Axies to achieve a perfect 11-star rating in battle as well as boasting some of the most impressive designs in the game.
These are just a few examples of the incredible Axies available in the game. Play to win, breed and collect today at axieinfinity.com
Axie Infinity is a successful NFT game because it offers players the freedom to do whatever they want with their characters. Not only does this give you total control over your Axies, but also enables them to be sold for prices up to $2,500! The top 10 most expensive axies ever sold on the Ronin network are all impressive and come equipped with unique designs that make each one worth more than any other in-game character. If you’re ready to explore Lunacia or simply looking for an opportunity to invest in some of these high-value assets, check out AxieInfinity.com today!